Yeowi the Pervert Yeowi the Pervert

...

Wow, good job. But Im having problems with it, the image doesnt scroll around for me and I can't move around on the person so I cant get past the 1st level. :-/

Yeowi responds:

You can scroll with your arrow keys and undress with the essence that follows the cursor. please read the storyline it gives instructions and other stuff.

Thanks very much, there is still alot to the game, by beating one game mode, you automatically unlock another. currently there are 3 in all. the other 2 game modes have 5 levels each.

DrumKit v.1 Beta DrumKit v.1 Beta

Good idea, needs to be expanded upon

Im not sure if you couldnt help doing this but, a lot of the times, when you hit a button it would delay or double tap. Otherwise good job.

Vance responds:

Hmm, I'll look into that.

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

Heh

I like your style Gamermatt. Ditto to you.

Virus Game Virus Game

Ummm

Confused

The Dead Case The Dead Case

I can't get to the game : /

I've tried everything from reinstalling flash plugins to restarting and deleting internet files but when I try to play it, I see a ghost coming out a coffin then a graveyard. But it immediately turns pure white. I tried waiting it out and nothing happened. Sorry man.

Retshark responds:

Try the version here: www.sonic.net/krewine/deadcase.htm
I'm not sure why the newgrounds one is having this problem, it's the same file!

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Awesome adventure game!

Although the game was short and it was disapointing not being able to go into the club (I hear its coming later) I really enjoyed this game and hope you make a lot more like it. Thanks!

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

Ehh... just play the real thing

Good attempt but it was absolutely nothing compared to the actual game. Try again.

Felinicide Felinicide

LOL!!!11!11!1oneone!

Hooollyy shit that was an awesome game! Keep up tha good work.

And to all of you retarded cat lovers I say this:
1) Stop fucking crying it's not a real cat you idiot.
2) Stop fucking crying it's just a game.
3) Don't give the author a hard time because he told all you cry babies not to watch it.
Awesome!
Stop having feelings.
Thank you for making my day Stitch.

lol snake shooting game. you sir are a moron spiderman

Gunslinger Gunslinger

OK except....

Great game, i like the duck + shoot style of gaming a lot.... the things i think are needed or need fixin' are:
1) If you want to make it more like Time Crisis you should enable aiming while ducking.
2) Instead of making the desperados jump up and down really fast over and over, you should have them have to reload or duck out for a little while, this game seemed too much like Whack-a-mole rather than Time Crisis.
3) Nice Trigun sound clip ;)

COKEHEAD 2 COKEHEAD 2

uh..

interesting preloader...

oh can someone do me a favor? I reviewed Dog Bubble just now... and i meant to review Johnny Rocketfingers... i said how cool it was and stuff... and dogbubble dint deserve it... i cant correct myself.. so can sum1 tell em for me? dogbubble sucked.